Michel Sabbag, CPA, CA, Fin.Pl.
Assurance / Consulting Services
Michel Sabbag has been a greatly esteemed business partner and consultant for over 30 years. Passionate and dedicated to his clients, Michel accompanies them along their growth path to the achievement of their goals. His clients, private companies including several recognized leaders in the manufacturing, distribution, real estate and information technology sectors, benefit from his extensive knowledge in taxation and finance. He has participated in several national and international mergers and acquisitions. His knowledge of the business world and experience are important assets. He is providing services in the following areas:
- Financial Planning
- Corporate Finance
- Tax and Estate Planning / Corporate Reorganization
- Strategic Planning
After beginning his university studies in France and earning a degree in economics, Michel arrived in Montreal and completed his education at the École des Hautes Études Commerciales de Montreal (HEC). He obtained his Chartered Accountant designation in 1973 and Certified Financial Planner designation in 1992. A founding member of Boisjoli Sabbag in 1982, he practised there until his association with the firm in 2008.
A philanthropist, Michel has always been devoted to his community. Acting as director of several community organizations and charities, these associations have greatly benefited from his guidance and assistance.
Functions within the firm
- Member of the Compensation Committee
Academic credentials, professional accreditation and associations
- Degree in Economics from the Law and Economics faculty of Aix en Provence ( France ), 1968
- Chartered Accountant (CA), 1973
- Ordre des comptables agréés du Québec
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario
- Financial Planners Institute of Quebec
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Financial Planners Institute of Québec