Located in Montreal, PSB Boisjoli is one of Quebec’s leading accounting firms, with a team of over 250 people. The Firm values an approach based on mutual support and teamwork amongst Partners and team members. It also offers a competitive salary and benefits as well as a stimulating working environment that fosters professional growth.
As a result of the continued growth within this service line, our Business Valuations Department is seeking a Consultant to join their team of professionals.
The primary responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Review and analysis of financial data, trends and projections in the context of a valuation, transaction and or litigation matter;
- Prepare memos to file;
- Report writing;
- Financial modeling; Perform quantitative and qualitative data analysis and industry research;
- Provide financial due diligence services to clients in the areas of mergers and acquisitions
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- CPA Auditor;
- Willingness to pursue the CBV designation;
- Knowledge of transaction advisory and due diligence is a strong asset;
- Bilingual (French and English);
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in audit;
- Strong financial analytical skills;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
We thank all candidates for their application and interest in our Firm.
However, we will only be contacting those applicants that we are interested in pursuing.