PSB Boisjoli is one of Quebec’s leading Accounting Firms with a team of more than 250 people located in Montreal. Our Firm values an approach based on mutual support and teamwork amongst Partners and team members. It also offers a competitive salary and benefits as well as a stimulating working environment that fosters professional growth.
As a result of continued growth in our business, PSB Boisjoli is seeking an experienced Translator to join our firm.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Translation from English to French of accounting and financial documents.
- Translation from English to French, and occasionally from French to English, of communications issued by the various departments of the Firm (Assurance, Professional Standards, Information Technology, Human Resources, Tax, Marketing, etc.)
- Revision of texts translated by the other staff members as well as by freelancers.
- Proofreading of financial statements issued in French for the companies that are clients of the Firm.
- Terminological and drafting assistance in French provided to the professional staff of the Firm.
Skills Requirements and Qualifications
- University degree in Translation.
- Member in good standing of OTTIAQ, an asset.
- A minimum of five to seven years professional experience gained in the financial or accounting sectors.
- Excellent communication skills in both official languages.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and computer-assisted translation software (SDL Trados)
- Revision experience.
- Strong organizational skills, self-sufficiency, discretion and focus on customer service.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to produce quality work with minimal supervision.
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills.
We appreciate all applications, including those of freelancers, but we will only consider those applying for full-time permanent internal positions. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.