Located in Montreal, PSB Boisjoli is one of Quebec’s leading accounting firms, with a team of over 250 people. The Firm values an approach based on mutual support and teamwork amongst partners and team members. It also offers a competitive salary and benefits as well as a stimulating working environment that fosters professional growth.
As a result of continued growth in our practice, PSB Boisjoli’s tax group is seeking an experienced US Tax Manager to join our team.
- Assist in overall management of fast-growing U.S. tax compliance practice, including preparation and/or review of US corporate income tax returns;
- Planning for the engagements, budgeting, coordination of the compliance process, including the collection of the data and billings;
- Analysis and determination of filings and tax implications of Canadian & US companies conducting business in the US, including state nexus analysis and treaty rules;
- Domestic and International tax research. Opportunity to assist in international tax planning, reorganizations and acquisitions;
- Manage, train and mentor a team of professional staff.
- CPA designation or Masters in Tax an asset;
- Minimum of 5 years’ professional experience in US Tax;
- Written and spoken proficiency in French and English;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Strong interest in ongoing improvement of internal processes;
- Open-mindedness applied to continuous learning;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work effectively in a team and to collaborate with staff at all levels;
- Ability to manage several projects at the same time and tight deadlines;
- Results-oriented and demonstration of sound judgment.
We thank all those candidates who have applied. However, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.