Located in Montreal, PSB Boisjoli is one of Quebec’s leading accounting firms, with a team of over 200 people. The Firm values an approach based on mutual support and teamwork amongst Partners and team members. It also offers a competitive salary and benefits as well as a stimulating working environment that fosters professional growth.
PSB Boisjoli is currently seeking a Junior Accounting Analyst.
The qualifying candidate will perform the following:
- Complete simple tax corporate and personal tax returns.
- Prepare working paper file for notice to readers.
- Complete financial statements & notes.
- Responsible for co-coordinating as well as executing the T3 and personal tax requirements (i.e. personal tax preparation, assessments and request for information and T5 preparation) for the department.
- Minimum of 0-2 years of relevant experience in an accounting firm.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Bilingual (French & English).
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Effective time management skills.
- Knowledge in investment broker write ups.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Caseware/Caseview and Taxprep.
We thank all candidates for their application and interest in our Firm. However, we will only be contacting those applicants that we are interested in pursuing.