Located in Montreal, PSB Boisjoli is one of Quebec’s leading accounting firms, with a team of over 200 people. The Firm values an approach based on mutual support and teamwork amongst partners and team members. It also offers a competitive salary and benefits as well as a stimulating working environment that fosters professional growth.
PSB Boisjoli is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Indirect Tax.
By joining PSB Boisjoli, you will become a key member of a successful and growing division and whose reputation for taxation is well established. We offer opportunities that will meet your expectations and talents and that will allow you to catapult your career forward.
In close collaboration with the partner and the senior manager in charge of indirect tax at the firm, you will advise clients as well as partners and employees of the firm on all aspects relating to indirect tax applicable in Canada. Your skills and competencies in terms of acquiring new knowledge, managing relationships with clients and colleagues and solving problems will be put to good use in a wide range of high value-added indirect tax mandates, ranging from compliance advice to assisting with tax audits and litigation to planning of buy-side and sale-side reorganizational transactions.
We will be counting on you to actively participate in the development of the team, professionally and personally, as well as to pass on your knowledge to more junior members and other professionals at the firm.
There is no limit to the impact that your will and determination can have in putting all your heart into serving the firm and its clients.
- CPA designation or law degree;
- 3-5-years of work experience and has been involved in consulting and compliance mandates in matters of indirect tax and wishes to perfect and consolidate your knowledge to become a reference in this field;
- Knowledge and experience working in Canadian tax;
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite – specifically in Excel and Word.
- Fluently bilingual (French and English);
- Very comfortable interpreting and applying tax legislations;
- Very comfortable with tax research;
- Strong computer skills;
- Excellent written and verbal skills;
- Comfortable with financial data;
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
We thank all candidates for their application and interest in our Firm. However, we will only be contacting those applicants that we are interested in pursuing.