In 2003, Frédérick Blanchette joined the human resources consulting firm Solertia, where he is now a Partner.
Solertia has entrusted Frédérick with the company’s mission to foster strategic, long-term partnerships with clients and thereby expand and improve their organizational performance. With this objective, the firm offers specialized consulting services that address human resources, total compensation, performance and HR metrics, the Pay Equity Act, the 1% Workforce Skills and Development Act, and government tax credits and grants. As Partner, Frédérick oversees the firm’s operations and develops its services, ensuring growth and advancement. He conducts strategic planning while meticulously adhering to company policy and a professional code of conduct. Additionally, Frédérick provides expert consultation services within a wide range of interventions.
Extremely active in the field, Frédérick has penned numerous specialized articles, writing on behalf of HEC Montréal’s Revue Gestion, the Order of Chartered Professionals in Human Resources (CPRH), the Québec Association of Technology (AQT), the Association des professionnels de la construction et de l’habitation du Québec (APCHQ), and many more publications. Frédérick is also the author of a reference manual on pay equity for the Association des chirurgiens dentistes du Québec (ACDQ), as well as two other manuals on human resource management for the Ordre des comptables professionnels agréés du Québec (Ordre des CPA du Québec), and the Comité sectoriel de main-d’œuvre de la métallurgie du Québec (CSMO). Additionally, Frédérick hosts and speaks at a number of events, workshops and discussion groups.
A gifted strategist, first-rate leader and outstanding communicator, Frédérick is known for establishing Solertia’s reputation as the Canadian reference in human resource management.
Education and Professional Affiliations
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), specialization in Human Resource Management, HEC Montréal – 2003.
- Certificate in Compensation and Strategic Human Resource Management – 2006.
- Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR).
Awards and Distinctions
- Company of the Year Award for the Solertia Consulting Group – Business Service Category for companies consisting of 25 employees or less, presented at the Saint-Laurent Chamber of Commerce and Industry’s Alpha Gala – Mont-Royal, 2016 edition.
Professional and Volunteer Activities
- Co-facilitator of the CHRP Order’s discussion group of HR analytics – 2014 to present.
- Lecturer at Colloque Mesure RH (Human Resources Symposium, Québec and Montréal) – 2015.
- Leader of two training courses in Human Resource Management for the Order of Chartered Professional Accountants – 2014 to present.
- Lecturer at Human Resources Day in Beauce – 2014.
- Lecturer at Les Affaires Human Resources workshops – 2014.
- Lecturer at Les Affaires Major Events – 2014.
- Facilitator at the interactive round table discussion at the International Francophone Congress of Human Resources – 2013.
- Volunteer Specialist, Fondation Montréal inc. – June 2016.
- Honorary Chair of the Social Pediatric Centre of Saint-Laurent/Au Coeur de l’enfance – 2016.
- Volunteer and fundraiser for the charity Sun Youth (Jeunesse au soleil).