MBA, CPA, CBV, CFF,
Omar Hamade joined the PSB BOISJOLI team in 2004, and is now a partner in our Business Advisory Services Group.
Omar specializes in business valuation and litigation support. He has testified as an expert witness before the courts on several occasions. He is also an expert in transfer pricing and is heavily involved in mandates such as corporate reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions (including both buy-side and sell-side advisory and financial due diligence), forensic and investigative accounting.
Omar’s professional services have earned the trust of a growing and diverse clientele operating in various industries, including; manufacturing & processing, wholesale, retail, construction, communications, transportation, information technology and business & professional services. His clients also comprise litigators in commercial and family law who rely on his expertise in damage quantification and matrimonial disputes as well as tax lawyers who rely on his business valuation expertise.
Omar is known for the high level of professionalism that he applies to all aspects of his practice, and his considerable and rounded business advisory expertise is recognized by his clients and colleagues alike.
Education and Professional Affiliations
- Bachelor of Science, Lebanese American University – 1995
- Master of Business Administration, Lebanese American University – 1998
- Graduate Diploma in Public Accountancy, John Molson School of Business, Concordia University – 2007
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation – 2007
- Chartered Business Valuator (CBV) designation – 2010
- Certified in Financial Forensics credential (CFF) – 2016
- Quebec Order of Chartered Professional Accountants – 2007-present
- CPA Canada – 2007-present
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators – 2010-present
- American Institute of CPAs – 2016-present
Professional and Community Involvement
- Treasurer & Member, Board of Directors, Association lavalloise de parents et amis pour le bien-être mental. The ALPABEM aims to improve quality of life for family and friends of individuals with mental health disorders by providing information, assistance, and tools. 2016-present
- Lecturer, Business Valuation, intermediate level 2, McGill University – 2017