Tony Ferracane joined PSB BOISJOLI in 1989, obtained his Chartered Accountant designation in 1995, and became a partner in 1999.
With over 25 years of experience, Tony provides a broad range of advisory services to private companies from a variety of sectors. These include manufacturing and distribution, retail, real estate, insurance, information technology, agribusiness and construction. Tony’s ability to understand his client’s challenges and offer practical solutions in tax, estate and succession planning, corporate financing, government grants, and SR&ED tax credits has been a key component of his successful and ever-growing practice.
Tony has been a member of our Executive Committee for more than 10 years, and has been a member of the Human Resources Committee since 1999. His HR management skills have also been a driving force behind the sustained activities of Solertia Consulting Group, our firm’s human resources management division.
An accomplished professional and trusted advisor, Tony has forged lasting relationships with his clients and within the Montreal financial and business community. His attention to detail and professionalism have made him a well-respected and valuable asset for our firm.
Education and Professional Affiliations
- B. Com., McGill University with distinction – 1989
- Diploma in Public Accountancy, McGill University – 1992
- CPA designation – 1995
- Quebec Order of Chartered Professional Accountants – 1995-present
- Ontario Order of Chartered Professional Accountants –2014-present
- Business Network International (BNI), Montreal – 2014-present.
- Canadian Italian Business and Professional Association – 2012-present
*Operating via a professional services corporation