To all our valued clients of PSB Boisjoli,
Needless to say, the last few days have been challenging for all of us personally and professionally. We hope that you and your loved ones are doing well during these unsettling times.
Our goal is to assure all of our clients that we will continue to provide you with our usual exceptional service, while taking the necessary precautionary measures for our team members, clients and community.
What PSBB has put in place:
- PSBB is well-equipped with technology that enables the firm to work remotely in order to ensure that all work stays on schedule. We have the technical capabilities and professional resources to support our audit, tax, advisory and consulting.
- While our office remains open and accessible to our staff and clients, we have put precautionary measures in place for our team members, including working from home. Working remotely is common practice at PSBB, and so our infrastructure is set up accordingly.
- Meeting remotely is available to anyone via conference call, FaceTime, GoToMeeting, Skype, etc.
- We have also increased the frequency of cleaning commonly used surfaces, like door handles, tables, meeting rooms and coffee machines; and hand sanitizers and wipes are available for our staff members and clients.
- Although we always look forward to greeting our clients with a handshake, for the time being, we have advised our staff members and partners to use best practices: don’t shake hands, wash your hands thoroughly and frequently, use hand sanitizer, and limit touching your face, as much as possible.
What we ask of you:
- If you are not yet set-up on the PSB Boisjoli LLP ShareFile portal, we are in the midst of transitioning all of our clients to this system and encourage you to embrace this secure method of sending, receiving and signing documents. As we work towards having our clients set up with individual portal access, please prepare to provide us with your documents electronically, wherever possible. We will, of course, receive documents in-office for anyone unable to use this technology. We are also in the midst of launching RightSignature to facilitate the digital signature of documents.
- We are encouraging our clients to have online meetings. Please do not hesitate to reach out to if you wish to take advantage of this option. Otherwise, we remain pleased to meet with you in person.
- We encourage our clients to advise your PSBB partner/contact if:
- You are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms; if so, we will simply hold the meeting by phone or video
- You have traveled outside of Canada recently, as current government recommendations stipulate that people should remain at home for a mandatory 14 days of self-quarantine, even if asymptomatic, upon their return.
Important: We anticipate an announcement from CRA and Revenue Quebec on their response to COVID-19 and will keep you updated as we learn of any possible changes to deadlines or policies. However, we plan for and work towards the current deadlines and appreciate your assistance and support in doing the same.
We will continue to monitor the situation and remain focused on providing you with excellent client service. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.