Located in Montreal, PSB Boisjoli is one of Quebec’s leading accounting firms, with a team of over 250 people. The Firm values an approach based on mutual support and teamwork amongst Partners and team members. It also offers a competitive salary and benefits as well as a stimulating working environment that fosters professional growth.
PSB Boisjoli is currently seeking an Accounting Analyst.
The qualifying candidate will perform the following:
- Bookkeeping for different clients on a monthly basis including ending closing entries and reconciliation between general ledger and sub ledger accounts;
- Payroll preparation, deduction at source, government report forms (CSST, GST and QST);
- Preparing working paper file for notice to readers;
- Completing financial statements & notes;
- Completing personal and corporate tax returns (fill in schedules, update client’s information, ensure tax return comply with the firm’s quality standards).
- Between 3 and 4 years of relevant experience in an accounting firm;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills;
- Bilingual (French & English);
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Effective time management skills;
- Knowledge in investment broker write ups;
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Caseware/Caseview and Taxprep.
We thank all those candidates who have applied. However, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.