Located in Montreal, PSB Boisjoli is one of Quebec’s leading accounting firms, with a team of over 250 people. The Firm values an approach based on mutual support and teamwork amongst Partners and team members. It also offers a competitive salary and benefits as well as a stimulating working environment that fosters professional growth.
PSB Boisjoli is currently seeking an Accounting Analyst.
The qualifying candidate will perform the following:
- Bookkeeping for different clients on a monthly basis including ending closing entries and reconciliation between general ledger and sub ledger accounts.
- Payroll preparation, deduction at source, government report forms (CSST, GST and QST).
- Preparing working paper file for notice to readers.
- Completing financial statements & notes.
- Completing personal and corporate tax returns (fill in schedules, update client’s information, ensure tax return comply with the firm’s quality standards).
- Between 3 and 4 years of relevant experience in an accounting firm.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Bilingual (French & English).
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Effective time management skills.
- Knowledge in investment broker write ups.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Caseware/Caseview and Taxprep.
We thank all candidates for their application and interest in our Firm. However, we will only be contacting those applicants that we are interested in pursuing.