Located in Montreal, PSB Boisjoli is one of Quebec’s leading accounting firms, with a team of over 250 people. The Firm values an approach based on mutual support and teamwork amongst partners and team members. It also offers a competitive salary and benefits as well as a stimulating working environment that fosters professional growth.
Due to the ongoing growth within our firm, we require a Billing and Collections Specialist to join our Resources and Support team. The main responsibilities of this position are as follow:
- Coordinate the billing and collection process with partners and managers.
- Prepare reports and analyses of ongoing work in progress for partners and managers.
- Prepare fee notes according to established instructions and schedule.
- Prepare credit notes.
- Generate regular reports from our ERP system to ensure proper management of client accounts and evaluate the performance of the billing and collection process.
- Monitor overdue client accounts closely and implement appropriate collection actions.
- Apply rigorous requirements for quality and data/information updates in various platforms related to the billing and collection process.
- Provide professional and quality customer service, both internally and externally.
- Establish optimal work methodologies to optimize priority management by promoting efficiency and speed in handling cases.
- DEC or certificate in accounting/administration or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a similar position, preferably in a professional services firm.
- Previous experience with ERP system usage.
- Functional bilingualism (English and French) both orally and in writing.
- Very good Excel skills
- Basic knowledge of accounting is an asset.
- Autonomous and analytical.
- Organized and efficient.
- Capable of working in a team.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Available to work overtime as needed.