Located in Montreal, PSB Boisjoli is one of Quebec’s leading accounting firms, with a team of over 250 people. The Firm values an approach based on mutual support and teamwork amongst Partners and team members. It also offers a competitive salary and benefits as well as a stimulating working environment that fosters professional growth.
As a result of continued growth in our practice, PSB Boisjoli’s tax group is in need of an experienced Commodity Tax Specialist to join our team.
Our Commodity Tax professionals counsel our clients regarding the interpretation and application of various Canadian and American sales taxes. Furthermore, our team identifies potential planning opportunities to minimize tax costs and cash flow concerns.
- Analyze commodity tax consequences of transactions.
- Review taxes.
- Provide compliance support.
- Represent clients before tax authorities.
- Write tax documents.
- Provide training.
- CPA (CA, CGA, or CMA) designation.
- CICA In-Depth Tax Course or Masters of Tax, an asset.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in tax, accounting, law or related field, an asset.
- Written and spoken proficiency in French and English.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Interest in commodity tax advisory services.
- Strong interest in ongoing improvement of internal processes.
- Open-mindedness applied to continuous learning.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and to collaborate with staff at all levels.
- Ability to manage several projects at the same time and tight deadlines.
- Results-oriented and demonstration of sound judgment.
We thank all those candidates who have applied. However, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.