Located in Montreal, PSB BOISJOLI is one of Quebec’s leading accounting firms, with a team of over 250 people. The Firm values an approach based on mutual support and teamwork amongst Partners and team members. It also offers a competitive salary and benefits as well as a stimulating working environment that fosters professional growth.
As a result of the continued growth within this service line, our Business Valuations Department is seeking a Consultant to join their team of talented professionals.
The primary responsibilities of this position are as follows:
In the context of a business valuation, corporate transaction (M&A), transfer pricing and/or litigation support mandate, the candidate will:
- Review and analyze historical financial data, trends, and projections.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative data analysis and industry research.
- Participate in the preparation of financial models.
- Participate in the preparation of detailed reports.
- Prepare internal and external memos.
- Accumulate questions for client’s management and participate in client interviews.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce with a major either in accounting and/or finance.
- CPA with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in audit.
- Willingness to pursue the CBV designation.
- Knowledge of business valuation, transaction advisory and/or litigation support is a strong asset.
- Bilingual (French and English).
- Strong financial analytical skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
We thank all candidates for their application and interest in our Firm. However, we will only be contacting those applicants that we are interested in pursuing.