Located in Montreal, PSB Boisjoli is one of Quebec’s leading accounting firms, with a team of over 250 people. The Firm values an approach based on mutual support and teamwork amongst partners and team members. It also offers a competitive salary and benefits as well as a stimulating working environment that fosters professional growth.
As our Audit and Assurance Group continues to expand, we are currently seeking Designated Intermediate Auditors who will prepare and complete personal and corporate tax returns.
The qualifying candidates will perform the following:
- Participate in planning of mandates.
- Assist in the preparation of audits and inventory counts (clients’ inventory count procedure, schedule staff, cut-off information, accounts payable and receivable lists, confirmations, follow up, trial balance figures and sample items for audit tests).
- Carry out accounting and simple audits.
- Complete simple reviews.
- Prepare personal and corporate tax returns.
- CPA auditor, CA designation
- A minimum 2-year work experience in a firm
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Strong technical skills
- Sense of organization and priorities
- Ability to multi-task
- Team work oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Good judgment
- Good knowledge of Excel/Caseware/Caseview/Taxprep
We thank all candidates for their application and interest in our Firm. However, we will only be contacting those applicants that we are interested in pursuing