Located in Montreal, PSB Boisjoli is one of Quebec’s leading accounting firms, with a team of over 250 people. The Firm values an approach based on mutual support and teamwork amongst Partners and team members. It also offers a competitive salary and benefits as well as a stimulating working environment that fosters professional growth.
PSB Boisjoli is currently seeking a Network Administrator, with SharePoint experience, who thrives in working in a fast-paced environment. This position entails working with IT professionals to create procedures, documentation, and train staff when required as well as with IT Director to maintain and develop on prem and cloud SharePoint systems. This position also requires working with users at various levels.
The qualifying candidate will perform the following, amongst others:
- Monitor performance and maintain server systems.
- Monitor performance and maintain network infrastructure including switches and firewalls as well as DNS.
- Ensure the stable operation of the in-house computer network and all connected PCs and peripherals, including assisting in installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all corporate hardware and, software.
- Analyze and resolve end user hardware and software computer problems in a timely and accurate fashion and provide end user training where required.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their requirements and design SharePoint solutions that meet their needs. This will involve analyzing business processes, information architecture and user experience to develop effective SharePoint solutions.
- Develop custom applications, features and functionality within SharePoint using programming languages. This may involve creating web parts, workflows, custom forms and integrating with external systems.
- Configure SharePoint sites, lists, libraries, content types and security settings to support business processes and user requirements. Customize site templates, page layouts, and navigation structures to ensure optimal user experience.
- Provide training and support to end users on how to effectively use SharePoint features and solutions. Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to SharePoint functionality, customization, and performance.
- Assist in migrating content and custom solutions from older versions of SharePoint to newer versions or from other platforms to SharePoint.
- Bilingual: Excellent written and spoken French and English.
- Possess a bachelors in computer science or a certificate in Microsoft Network Administrator and/or SharePoint
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience. Experience in a professional services environment is a strong asset.
- Proficient in MS Office 365, troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Knowledge in Windows networking, Active Directory, Azure AD, Intune, GPO
- Strong development skills in SharePoint 365 and subscription on premise versions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Sense of initiative and attention to detail.
- Collaborative and team-focused.
- Flexibility to work additional hours during peak periods.
We thank all candidates for their application and interest in our Firm. However, we will only be contacting those applicants that we are interested in pursuing