Located in Montreal, PSB Boisjoli is one of Quebec’s leading accounting firms, with a team of over 250 people. The Firm values an approach based on mutual support and teamwork amongst Partners and team members. It also offers a competitive salary and benefits as well as a stimulating working environment that fosters professional growth.
As a result of the continued growth within this service line, our Insolvency and Restructuring Department is seeking a Senior Consultant to join their team of professionals.
This specialized group will give the successful candidate a unique opportunity to apply and further develop his/her accounting, financial, report writing and negotiation skills. The variety in the type of assignments and industries covered will provide exposure to many interesting and challenging situations.
The primary responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Analysis of financial information and elaboration of financial models;
- Preparing financial projections to reflect the impact of restructuring plans and other turnaround initiatives;
- Support the preparation of reports and other statutory documentation (look-see reports, report on restructuring and business plans, reports to court);
- Responding to creditor and other interested parties and stakeholder’ queries;
- Data analysis and review of financial and banking records;
- Administration of formal insolvency appointments including bankruptcies, proposals, creditor arrangement plans and liquidations;
- Financial analysis of companies in a variety of industries, including review of operations and business plans;
- Dashboards to support the implementation and monitoring of operational restructuring plans;
- Business development initiatives, networking and contribution to the preparation of mandate proposals.
- Dedicated to providing outstanding client service;
- CPA designation;
- Minimum of 2 years working in insolvency / restructuring or similar financial consulting experience;
- Registered or intending to register in the CAIRP program;
- Strong financial and accounting skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power-Point);
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Bilingualism (strong verbal and writing skills);
- Inter-personal relationship and client service focused;
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
We thank all candidates for their application and interest in this position. However, we will only be contacting those applicants that we are interested in pursuing.