C.S. Adjami Inc. was created in 2019 to provide restructuring and insolvency consulting services tailored to the Montreal mid-market corporate and lending community. To support the fulfillment of its mission, the practice is strategically affiliated with PSB Boisjoli LLP, one of Quebec’s leading accounting firms with a team of over 250 people.
C.S. Adjami Inc. is presently searching for talented and motivated professionals interested in continuing their professional development in a dynamic and stimulating environment. The firm is looking to hire a senior consultant to assist in driving the growth of the practice and be involved in restructuring consulting, proposals and creditor arrangement plans as well as bankruptcy and receivership mandates.
This specialized group will give the successful candidate a unique opportunity to apply and further develop his/her accounting, financial, report writing and negotiation skills. The variety in the type of assignments and industries covered will provide exposure to many interesting and challenging situations.
- Analysis of financial information and elaboration of financial models;
- Preparing financial projections to reflect the impact of restructuring plans and other turnaround initiatives;
- Support the preparation of reports and other statutory documentation (look-see reports, report on restructuring and business plans, reports to court);
- Responding to creditor and other interested parties and stakeholder’ queries;
- Data analysis and review of financial and banking records;
- Administration of formal insolvency appointments including bankruptcies, proposals, creditor arrangement plans and liquidations;
- Financial analysis of companies in a variety of industries, including review of operations and business plans;
- Dashboards to support the implementation and monitoring of operational restructuring plans;
- Business development initiatives, networking and contribution to the preparation of mandate proposals.
- Dedicated to providing outstanding client service;
- CPA designation;
- Minimum of 2 years working in insolvency / restructuring or similar financial consulting experience;
- Registered or intending to register in the CAIRP program;
- Strong financial and accounting skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power-Point);
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Bilingualism (strong verbal and writing skills);
- Inter-personal relationship and client service focused;
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
We thank all candidates for their application and interest in this position.
However, we will only be contacting those applicants that we are interested in pursuing.