Located in Montreal, PSB Boisjoli is one of Quebec’s leading accounting firms, with a team of over 250 people. The Firm values an approach based on mutual support and teamwork amongst Partners and team members. It also offers a competitive salary and benefits as well as a stimulating working environment that fosters professional growth.
PSB Boisjoli is presently searching for established and experienced professionals to join our team. The Business Advisory Group is looking to hire a Senior Manager to play an integral role in the group’s business valuation, litigation support, and due diligence assignments. The variety of assignments will provide exposure to many interesting and challenging mandates.
The successful candidate will work closely with PSB Boisjoli’s Partners and experts in carrying out business valuation mandates, expert reports, transfer pricing studies, and financial due diligence assignments.
The qualifying candidate will perform the following:
- Act as the engagement leader on business valuation mandates with regards to matrimonial disputes, shareholder disputes, tax, transaction advisory, financial reporting, etc.
- Act as the engagement leader on expert reports related to damage quantification, notional income, net worth calculations for litigation support purposes.
- Act as engagement leader on quality of earnings, financial due diligence with regards to mergers, acquisitions, divesture of businesses.
- Assist counsel in the preparation for mediations and arbitration files.
- Provide expert testimony in court.
- Conduct meetings with internal and external clients.
- Manage a team of dynamic consultants and senior consultants of the business advisory department.
- Provide coaching to business valuators on file engagements and provide general career coaching;
- Provide periodic training to the team members and to the overall firm’s employees.
- participate in the adoption of digital tools and strategies to drive an innovative workplace;
- Work closely with department leaders/partners to develop business opportunities and participate in presentations to law firms and financial institutions.
- CPA and CBV designations
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience working in Business Valuations, Litigation Support, and Business Advisory services
- Bilingual (written and spoken)
- Matrimonial litigation support experience
- General business litigation support experience
- Transactional experience
- Financial modeling experience
- Transfer pricing experience (an asset)
- Technical accounting knowledge in ASPE and IFRS
- Advanced report writing skills
- General business knowledge in various industries and willingness to learn and relay knowledge to team members
- Dedicated to providing outstanding client service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office specifically MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent inter-personal skills as well as client service skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Caseware/Caseview and Taxprep.
We thank all candidates for their application and interest in our Firm. However, we will only be contacting those applicants that we are interested in pursuing.