Located in Montreal, PSB Boisjoli is one of Quebec’s leading accounting firms, with a team of over 250 people. The Firm values an approach based on mutual support and teamwork amongst Partners and team members. It also offers a competitive salary and benefits as well as a stimulating working environment that fosters professional growth.
PSB Boisjoli is currently seeking a Tax Associate to join our Canadian Tax Department.
The qualifying candidate will perform the following:
- Assist in corporate reorganization/tax planning
- Tax research and preparation of recommendations
- Representation and negotiation with government authorities during tax audits
- Review and validation of information linked to compliance issues and tax planning
- Preparation of articles, special bulletins, training activities
- Involvement in personal income tax for clients
- Maintain professional relationships with government authorities
- Identify potential sales tax issues
- CPA designation
- Pursuing or willingness to pursue the CICA In-Depth Tax Course or a Master’s degree in taxation
- A minimum 3-year work experience in an accounting firm or in a tax environment
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Solid organizational skills
- Strong analytical thinking and detail orientation
- Team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite; particularly in Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal skills
We thank all candidates for their application and interest in our Firm. However, we will only be contacting those applicants that we are interested in pursuing.