PSB Boisjoli is one of Quebec’s leading Accounting Firms with a team of more than 250 people located in Montreal. Our Firm values an approach based on mutual support and teamwork amongst Partners and team members. It also offers a competitive salary and benefits as well as a stimulating working environment that fosters professional growth.
PSB Boisjoli is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to support Tax Partners as well as senior staff members with general administrative duties.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Manage and holistically coordinate the C-Suite Executive’s calendar;
- Prepare Invoices and manage AR for the C-Suite Executive;
- Play a key role during Tax season; (compiling corporate taxes, trusts, and partnership returns);
- Proactively ensuring that all monthly deadlines are met;
- Prepare and review communications to clients;
- Schedule and coordinate internal and external meetings, travel arrangements etc.
- Register C-Suite Executive to conferences upon request;
- Enter timesheets for C-Suite Executive;
- Communicate with government representatives;
- Coordinate requests from governments (MRQ, CRA);
- Doing various reporting upon request;
- Maintain electronic and paper filing systems;
- Prepare expense reports and submit insurance claims;
- Participate in diverse administrative projects as required;
- Execute additional tasks as necessary.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Ability to prioritize workload and adhere to deadlines;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines;
- Sense of initiative and attention to detail;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Bilingual: Excellent written and spoken French and English;
- Strong communication skills;
- Collaborative and team-focused;
- Flexibility to work additional hours during peak periods;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook; CaseWare (an asset).
- Post-secondary education in administration;
- Minimum of five (5) years of work experience as an Administrative Assistant. Working within a public practice accounting firm or other professional services firm is a strong asset;
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite.
We thank all candidates for their application and interest in our Firm. However, we will only be contacting those applicants that we are interested in pursuing.